For people living at home, accessing the best incontinence care can be a challenge. That’s why we developed Prevail® Continence Coach™ to partner with Providers to ensure Medicaid recipients receive the right products to manage their bladder leakage needs. The Prevail® Continence Coach™ program empowers Providers and Managed Care Plans by:
- Managing costs and utilization
- Improving member satisfaction and loyalty, and
- Providing education and support to ensure successful incontinence management
DID YOU KNOW?
- More than half of managed Medicaid recipients suffering from incontinence in a homecare setting are in the wrong product type for their bladder leakage needs?
- Putting managed Medicaid recipients suffering from incontinence into the correct product type improves patient outcomes & satisfaction by reducing nighttime leaks, excessive odor and Skin irritation?
- Putting members into the correct high quality Prevail product improves their quality of life and satisfaction outcomes even more than with their previous product?
PREVAIL® CONTINENCE COACH™ PRODUCT MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES:
Product choice and proper sizing are an important part of dealing with incontinence. Choosing the right product will help to meet your needs based on time of day, flow and mobility. The full line of Prevail products allows people of all ages to choose the best possible hygiene solution for their specific incontinence needs.
The new and improved Prevail® Product Selection Tool is a proprietary, web-based tool that standardizes how Provider staff works with members to assess individual incontinence needs and to select the right product. The tool drives a tiered formulary customized to each health plan down to the HCPCS level.
PREVAIL® CONTINENCE COACH™ UTILIZATION MANAGEMENT STRATEGIES:The Prevail® Utilization Savings Calculator is a proprietary, web-based tool that analyzes the potential savings Providers can deliver to health plans. By auditing the incontinence product usage and behaviors of members, the Prevail® Utilization Savings Calculator will improve outcomes and drive cost savings. The tool uncovers the highest utilizing members and reports savings available by reducing unnecessary HCPCS. Outcomes Insight offers opportunity to avoid ancillary medical costs when members use the right incontinence products.
PREVAIL® CONTINENCE COACH™ MEMBER-CAREGIVER EDUCATION :At Prevail®, our education and support materials are designed to help educate members and caregivers about leakage in order to improve overall understanding and care. We provide materials in multiple language and multiple literacy levels to ensure all who suffer from incontinence can receive the support they need.
PREVAIL® CONTINENCE COACH™ SAMPLING PROGRAM:Sample kits are available for members to test product options to ensure which hygiene product works best for their needs.
PREVAIL® CONTINENCE COACH™ CASE MANAGER SUPPORT:
- Comprehensive Training and Education helps members choose the right products.
- Our Product Sampling and Education Kits to help members evaluate their options.
- 24/7 eNurse™ support provides assistance over the phone or via live chat all day, everyday.
- Continuing Education for Certified Case Managers benefits patients and their families by expanding the knowledge base and experience of case workers.
Key Benefits of Continence Coach™
Our specially trained providers are closely managing and assessing the products you use in order to increase efficiency and keep members healthy and happy in their homes. We work with your preferred provider network, or we can recommend our Continence Coach™ network of providers. Caregivers have seen savings of 15-30% when members are properly assessed and wear the right products for their needs.
Ask a Prevail eNurse™
Contact Customer Service
Have a question? Our eNurse team is here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Whether you're experiencing leaks for the first time, caring for a loved one with incontinence, or a veteran healthcare professional with questions, our team of licensed nurses have heard it all, and are ready to lend their confidential, respectful, and personalized expertise at any time.
Contact us anytime at 866-573-3776 or chat with us live Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. - 8 p.m. ET.